Sunday, January 10, 2010

I wanna rip this heart out of me

Why hasn't it stop yet? This suffering weight that is hanging above me, crushing me as it drops.
Why hasn't it go away? The bleak days that turns the whole world hazy and grey.
Why hasn't it let go? These vague questions that chases me, stalking me.

How many times have I ever told myself that everything is over, and that my days would seem a little better soon. I thought my light would return and I wouldn't have to see him to smile again. Life always move on, despite the fierce yearning for it to stop so I can heal myself.
Because holding on has scarred me deep.

But I can't stop.
I can't stop this sudden feeling of my throat being stuck. And I can't breathe.
I can't stop feeling betrayed and robbed of my one light, my only hope.

The broken glass pieces are swept away. But it still does not take away the pain.
It does not take away the scars left behind.

I'll still try to be strong.
because he's not the only reason for my existance

No comments: