Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm not a princess, this isn't a fairytale

This is just a dream that I still hope I live in
I'm not the one who you sweep off her feet
And lead her up the stairwell
This ain't hollywood
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your white horse
To come around

Still trying to catch up with homework and studying.
Who said form five life was awesome
Maybe the part where you get to boss the new kids around...
But either than that, the days that comes closer are seriously killing me already.

Tomorrow is yellow house first sports practice.
Go Yellow!!!
Good luck to those badminton players that went for competition.
And good luck to those merentas desa runners tomorrow.
Hahaa.. especially Wen Han whose lucky "bajangles" (which actually means lots of bangle thingi) got rampas.
We both agree that the pengawas are mean right??
Haih.. I'd wish I get back my necklace soon enough.

Dad bought a portable DVD player. He is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!
Ohhh and thanks to Shu Yee who brought the DVD for me despite the circumstances.
You people rock!!

I can watch "kiss again"
Muahahahahah!!!

Toodles to you people..

No comments: