Sunday, February 10, 2008

Don't ever believe in anything I see and felt or even dream about anymore

Hey just came back from penang this morning. Was dead tired because throughout the journey I had to sit painfully in the middle.... I'm serious. Sitting in the middle for about 4 and a half hours can seriously kill my back and bum for that matter... *winks*




Chinese new Year in Penang was great eventhough I didn't actually went out anywhere.


My cousin , Lydia and her family booked a hotel overlooking Gurney Drive.....(beach) I went there for one of the nights to stay over so we could enjoy the gym and jacuzzi first thing in the morning. oh ya and the really really humongous swimming pool....woohoo!!!!!


I juz absolutely love the gym especially the equipment that has the word nice abs written all over it......It helps you with your abs....ya juz your abs...Gotta have one when i grow up..h


went for a little shopping at Gurney Plaza. It wsn't much fun anyways, most of the good shops are closed...sob sob..not that I have money to even look at anything





I forgot to say....I sprained my ankle on the way to Penang...it was swelling like a big tennis ball.

On the first two days I couldn.t walk at all. There goes my chinese new year. I had to see a chinese physician on the second day of chinese new year. He told me that four parts of both my legs, the bone or something inside my leg ran. he had to relocate all four parts of my leg. It hurt like crazy. he was damn good. he just had to look at my leg and he know which part hurt. I really had to thank him if not I won't able to walk when I'm older. My feet still hurt right now. still swelling has gone down a little. So people try not to step near my left leg thank you. I would like to show you a picture but its too disgusting to look at. Its like this big tennis ball went into my skin. GOSH!!!!!

Oh ya I got to ride a motorcycle to see the physician. I was a little scared at first but it was really fun. I want to ride a motorcycle...SO COOL!!!!!

Me and my ahyee from penang..Her granddaughter is soooo cute!!!

lala lala la laaaaaaaaaaaaa

I still never forgot bout you

To jenn, I'm really really sorry. I know what you've gone through to get the team back in action. I feel so bad now but really I can't join. We should have a party to commemorate you or something like a monument. haha lol. a statue of jenn. Anyways, I want to thank you sooo much for what you have put in for the team to keep it alive. Thanks Jenn!!!

No comments: