Friday, February 13, 2015

friday's the day

Tomorrow is Valentine's day guys !

Whilst you young couples go around being lovey-dovey, I'm more focused on the task at hand. Which is getting the house chores done by Chinese New Year.

There is still so much uncertainty for me that this holiday is the only thing I'm looking forward to. And also am looking forward to see Dr. Alice on Monday to remove the stitch on my eye.

It is still swollen as ever, and it looks like I've been somebody's punching bag with the bruises and all. But my dad could only reassure me that it will heal in time.

I'm still very much under post-traumatic stress and the ghost of the pain still haunts me in my mind. I keep thinking that the pain would find its way back to me again. But I have every faith in my doctor and she has reassured me that everything will be fine now.


So here is a post glutton face at TGIF on a Friday night. Apart from my healing eye, I have lost some weight when I was in pain. Although that is the only right thing that ever came out from all of this, I am happily eating now and can only say that I am gaining back all my lost weight. 
Till then peeps !

No comments: