Saturday, November 9, 2013

now

So it's been awhile. I'm amazed at how much I have written over the past few teenage high school years, where everyday is an endless drama circling around me. And when I've finally gotten rid of that phase, I stopped. Or maybe started blogging less and less. It's been so long since I've touched a good book, or have properly immersed myself in reading. College and uni life have been so filled to the brim with activities of all sorts. Socializing, working, studying, the cycle that never ends.

So of course I'm in england for my final year now and studies have gotten tougher. Well duhhh.. I'm meeting deadlines almost every week. ALMOST. And procrastinating to the very last moment have become a great hobby of mine. So is sleeping in and getting addicted to all sorts of drama. Yes, even korean drama. Studying here has gotten somewhat bearable with having my housemates around me all the time, and meeting new people.

I'm not sure how do I continue with this blog post. Do forgive me for abruptly ending it here.

I wish to continue drowning myself in unreal romantic teenage dramas.  :)

No comments: