Sunday, November 16, 2008

Missing the every moment that I've never had. Sounds impossible?

I'm bored I'm bored I'm bored.
And I'm not afraid to say it again.
I'M BORED. get me?

Dance sessions now are every 3 times a week at night, dancing and feeding the mosquitoes at the same time. So much for multitasking....
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would, though the dance was much harder than I thought it was.
I can't believe the concert is like 3 weeks away. My legs are killing me, literally.
Then theres choir practice, which I prefer to call it *sings*

I have a dream (have a dream), A song to sing (song to sing)
To help me cope with anything (with anything)
If you see the wonder of a fairytale (fairytale)
You can take the future even if you fail..
I believe in angels *super super SUPER high pitched sound*
Something good in everything I see *I see goodness.. swt*
I believe in angels *I think I do??!!*
When I know the time is right for me * I should know , right?*
I'd cross the stream * enough streams to cross, its global warming*
I have a dream *and how did you know*


Sometimes, choir can be well............. funny? No, not the right word..
Eccentric, maybe.
I sung till my lungs went dry and paperish and my stomach screamed STOP!
No kidding.

There were suppose to be soprano and bass....
When the bass sings, the soprano followed, when they shouldn't.
When the sopranos sang properly *after much correcting and screaming* , the bass followed.
hahaa.
What can I say.... Its choir after all. =]



Anyone interested in attending the concert please tell me.
The ticket money goes to charity. Honestly.
Its on the 7th of December
At UM.
Tickets are RM30 each.
Come watch me trip over my butt.
*dont let that be a disappointment tho* =]
I happen to kick butt at dancing. Xp



ohh ohh, Ai Ni's dancing too!!
Thats a plus right??


.................
I'm
in
love
with
*drum rolls*
Wall.E!!!
Just can't get enough of the cute little robot.
yes, I have to admit, my afternoons are THAT boring.
But Wall.E can be very entertaining at times.
You just never know...

No comments: