Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why can't they juz say wat they wanna say??






School is getting really out of hand nowadays...

Things bout that pengetua is goin round. I really miss cheerleading...wish things could get back in place. Chinese new year lion dance without drumss...isn't that a bit too much??? And no valentines day... why??? Tuitions are making me crazy nowadays...It's too much... Oh and I want to say most is that why do some people don'e say what they wanna say... Is it out of shyness or what...Say what you feel marn!!! I mean seriously...just say it... It will be more sincere.........

I somehow have fallen in love with you...

I love you so much, please say you love me too. i wan to see you everyday of my life till you leave..everyday.

my feelings for you are true...i need you

No comments: