Saturday, January 12, 2008

I see the life in your gleaming eyes telling me why I need to love

Knitted octopuses MADE by my MAID....destiny and faith..can you believe that she made it...

This is gonna be a really loooong blog.....One time a week, isn't that a bit too harsh??
Anyways... my weekdays are all jam packed with tuitions tuitions tuitions....I'm already bored from the first week haha......

Oh ya, I had this really funny dream on Tursday...I went clubbing with Sue Zen but because we couldn't fid the club we ended up walking in some market talking and chatting till the morning...then I woke up....weird ain't it...lol

So far after changing class, I find pure scince stream okay....though add maths may be superrrr tough....wooh....Physics tuition was really funny...I loved the teacher though I may be quite lonely there...and then theres english tuition and chinese and a whole lot more....haih....
My life is sooooo active...for the brain that is...not the body.....

Cheerleading has been cancelled by the way.....CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??????
I still can't believe it...its like the highlight of the school year...Its soooo not fair.....
The new pengetua cancelled it btw, just so u know who did it.....urgh!!!!
i don't even know what is her reason...and she addressed all of us "selamat sejahtera (or something like assaimulaikum) kepada islam dan yang bukan islam"

What is she trying to prove??? OMG pom-pom is being cancelled tooo....!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh
someone just sent us a monster....Then theres the thing bout chinese new year......
Lion dance without the drums....am I hearing rumors???? wth???? no drums..... derrick was saying bout the praying withoug speakers haha...lol

Life in school is going to turn real sour...I can tell....

Oh yah...before I forget...I want to wish juat lee happy belated birthday....
Me whitney yinky ashley and joe ian bought a cake for her sweet sixteen...Hope you loved it!!!!
=) Oh ya my mum puan choe chipped in too...LOL

And my cousin from the US is coming with her baby...keagan...he is sooo adorable......
I wish I could go to the US too...It will be so cool there.......Keagan is sooo lucky, not to mention adorable too... =)

My mum's good friend's daughter..Grace....maked up her face....cute rite?? lol

Some random picture of my legMy russian dolls!!!!! from harbin china

No comments: