Saturday, January 26, 2008

only you can make my destiny

Days goes by quicker by the minute.....

I guess things bout my school's pengetua is calming down now....
Chinese new year is about to come so is valentines day...
Lol the scout's chocolate cookies advertisement thingi has something written down there..
For non-muslims only...haha

Coaching can be a very hard thing I just realise that...Yellow house pom-pom i have faith in you!!
Oh ya I gotta thank Yinky that she was nice enough to try out pom pom...
THANK YOU Yinky chanieeeeeee...=)

So ya...and i lost my wallet and my really nice watch...at school and its all my damn fault....
I don't want to tell the details cuz..it was too painful to bear......
And ya if anybody sees this please please don't tell my mum...
I just got my wallet back yesterday.....but still looking for my watch...marcus got it back from the guys toilet...ewwwww....Typical ppl.....OHHhAMMGEEEE

Still feeling sooo depressed about it.. though...couldn't sleep well thinking of the incident all over again...i still must thank all those people who helped me by trying to make me feel better......
Thanks guys =)

haih....last wednesday was thaipusam and we got the day off... Yvonne came with us to the ss2 morning market...lol then to ikano..it was a real tiring day though...nothing much to say about...
Dad came back from bankok just yesterday night after my chemistry tuition...

And tonight after my chinese tuition...may be going to ampang with Yinky to watch a play at the ISKL..yay can't wait...something to look forward to...





I may not be able to see you but I will cherish every moment I ever lay my eyes on you...You are my everything

No comments: