Monday, December 31, 2007

Yet another thing to remain sad and disappointed

Went to school today to find out what class will I be going next year....
4 Siantan....OMG!!! I almost cried right there....Its all crap, all of this!!!!
I had to appeal and pray real hard to get into science stream..then i wouldn't know whether I could survive cause you see I'm not a really smart girl.....

Today is my parents anniversary...=married for 18 years...lol
Went to have a nice dinner....then coutdown to the new year.......
So lonely...and quiet...friends are all probably out there rejoicing and celebrating the new year while I sit here at home dreading of what may come....of what may my future be....

well all i can say now is HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

and mom and dad

HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korean ice-cream for viewing pleasure......don't they look mouth watering???

No comments: