Tuesday, January 20, 2015

a second chance

Luck, has definitely not been on my side lately.

It seems that I am running out of any.

The moment I have been granted a second chance, another opportunity to salvage what is left of the situation, luck decides to totally abandon me. I had to miss the second grooming check because I apparently have conjunctivitis and this appeared absolutely out of nowhere at the worst possible moment.

Called the lady to have it rescheduled and now it seems I am hanging on the empty scale on one side, waiting to be lifted. First I have been worrying incessantly about my skin that does not seem to want to co-operate with me, and now this. Life has been utterly depressing.

It is so difficult for me to close my eyes for long because of that burning sensation behind my infected eyeball and it hurts like crap. I am only drifting between wake and sleep and wake again to keep my eyes open so it won't hurt as much.

I only hope for a better rest tonight and good news to come in the following days. 

No comments: