Friday, January 20, 2012

more haul !


My new baby. 
:)

So looking forward to Chinese New Year. 
Can't believe everything is ending on 8 weeks time. 
I'm panicked yet not really cause I just didn't want it to end. 
There were really fucked up moments and then some were just plain awesome. 

Will be posting up my chinese new year haul. 
So stay tuned okay !
It' the craziest shopping week ever !
Bought so many stuff and found so many awesome things. 

Till then.     : D

please don't leave me hanging 
just let me go
there was nothing for me in the beginning
by why let this go on
how can I move on 
if you won't let me
stop
I'm tired of this
I'm tired of  listening to you
I'm tired of all your pretends
where do we stand exactly right now
because if we don't make this right
we just never will
I can't hold on much longer
I might just break someday

No comments: