Sunday, November 20, 2011

i have loved you for a thousand years

It's been so hard to blog lately.
It feels like there's just not enough time for me to do anything else.

In a blink of an eye, 7 weeks just flew past me.
And in another 3 months, I'll be graduating.
I don't know what I am going to do, and I can't anticipate what is to come.
For a moment, I feel lost thinking about my future.
Nothing is set on stone, nothing is of concrete plan.
For awhile there, I feel helpless, wondering if this is what I want to do.
I wonder if anyone else feels the same.

Tumblr_luxrn69khb1r0hk64o1_500_large




I've been thinking lately, 
besides the never ending deadlines that seems to chase me  everyday.
I've been thinking about you,
and I've been thinking about the past. 
I wonder how do you live now,
and I wonder if you are happy. 
I wonder if you still write, and if you still remember.
I wonder who are you with now, 
or which lucky girl seems to cloud your thoughts now. 
I wonder if you till read the books that I read, 
or listen to the songs that were a hit during our days. 
I wonder if you have plans to go abroad, 
or if you are afraid of not knowing how you're future may be,
like me. 
I wonder ... and I do still wonder ... if you remember me at all. 

No comments: