Monday, February 22, 2010

The sun has set, and the night reigns over




Saturday night was yet again another awesome get together. :)
I laughed non stop and had a really great time.

Played a trick on classmate again today. We're mean bullies ! :) hahaa.
Took his laptop and hid it. He almost went home without it.


Am not being able to sleep properly these few days.
Nights are becoming extremely hot and uncomfortable for me.
I end up going to college half awake, and taking long naps in the afternoon.
But the afternoon naps felt like waking dreams and when I finally wake up, I feel more tired than ever.



There are so many things bothering me and I just can't rest my mind. And every time I close my eyes and think of the things I want to change, I wake up with a rock on my chest, knowing that I will never be like that. I hate myself. And I hate the way I look. I hate the way the pictures come out to be and I hate what I see in the mirror. I want to change everything so badly. I want to close my eyes and open them again, to see a smaller person looking back at me. I hate how the world has become so hard on me and how unfair life is. I hate the way I think of myself, and how lowly I thought of myself. I hate how my confidence drains away, and I hate staring at the monster who looks just like me in the bathroom.

No comments: