Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunny with a chance of ice-cream

Life is perfect... so far.
Although I'm still quite bummed out about the broken earrings.
They were my favourite, and meant something to me.

I've finally got my dress.
Well.. not actually.
I am on my way to get it tonight.
Mum was nice enough to allow me to sell away the remaining one.
Anyway, I can't wait for practice sessions to start again.

I wish I could just play with them forever.
Being in a band is quite an experience. :)

So, walked around 1 u the whole day. My feet ached like hell.
Watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
the crowd were laughing their guts out.
Honestly!!!
Especially the guy behind me.

He is always laughing before people started laughing.
It got a little annoying, but hey.. what the hell.

I'm prepared for graduation.
not exactly looking forward to it.
Its the last day after all.

Bye world!!

No comments: