Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cinderelly-cinderelly



I. JUST. CANNOT.
get over how gorgeous the packaging for the new MAC cinderella collection.

Even the box it came in with was beautiful.
Managed to snag a few items from the collection before everything is sold out.


Can we just take a few moments to revel in the simplicity and wonder of the amazing perriwinkle blue packaging with lavender coloured lustre? It is this beautiful powder blue with a purple lustre and the gold just compliments the blue.

I bought the lipstick in "free as a butterfly", the beauty powder in "mystery princess" and the lipglass in "glass slipper". Funny how relevent the names of each makeup is to the traditional princess movie.


As an avid lover of makeup, I hardly step into MAC stores because I just can't find anything that I would wear. I'm very much a neutral kind of girl and MAC is loud and colourful, which just goes opposite of what I want. SO when I heard MAC launched a cinderella collection in collaboration with Disney, (yes they collaborated, not the inspired ones) I had to get myself some of the collection. To my delight, everything from the cinderella collection is neutral shades. I was in heaven.

The packaging was beautiful and the subtle nude pinks and glitters were just right in every product. I was there less than a week after the collection launched and already most of the products were sold out. I was anxious to get the blush which I heard was very pretty and the "happily ever after" lipglass. Unfortunately, they were already sold out. I am obsessed with the "happily ever after" lipglass because it has blue shimmers in the pink gloss, and it looks so pretty on the skin. Will probably try another outlet and see if I can get my hands on it.

Anyway, the pictures just doesn't do the product any justice.

I wonder if anyone was as crazy about the collection as me?

By the way, the movie was amazing too. It's a simple fairy tale retold, and it made me feel like  little girl all over again. I am a real Disney fanatic and eventhough I'm much more of a realist in person, I secretly harbour feelings for my childhood dreams. 


I love her glass slippers, and my obsession with butterflies needs to be controlled.
Seeing her dress and her shoes just sends me off into a frenzy.

I hope you guys enjoyed the movie as much as I did.
And no snarky comments because it's a freaking children's story. No need for technicalities.

Till then !

No comments: