Monday, September 5, 2011

FOOD LOVING !

                                          
         
                                          Coach Madison Op Art Satchel Sabrina Bag #12947 1
                                      Coach Madison Op Art Large Sabrina Satchel 12943 Silver/Light Pink - Click Image to Close

Am now on the quest to find the ultimate plum satchel.
Totally regretting the moment I chose the black over the purple.
Apparently some one out there is another purple adorer. haha


Hotel phones from the office where I work. 
Sho cute !




Some pictures from Delicious the other day. 
To satisfy my cravings for some delicious bolognese pasta. 

Will post up shogun pictures from yesterday. 
Now, I shall retire to my bed. 
For I need to prepare my mind for a battle tomorrow. 


No comments: