Sunday, July 1, 2012

ESS !



     

I dyed my hair red just last week at a salon in PJ oldtown. The end result was nice but it only lasted a few days. The colour kept fading and I am seemingly disappointed.

But anyways, it was fun getting a hair treatment at the salon.   :)

Dad treated the whole family to Starbucks coffee on friday night. 
We were happy people !



Treated myself to a pint of Starbucks ice-cream which
costs me a bomb and it'll be the last expensive ice-cream I'll ever eat.
     
Had happy culture with the work peeps on monday after work. 
Karen drove all the way to one utama just to give me this bear for helping her durin Monin.
I HAS SOMETHING TO CUDDLE NAO !!!


Beary is definately huggable and cuddly !

Last week was a mess just to prepare for sales.
The new stock intake was crazy and everyone was doing overtime just to get things done before wednesday.
(which is when we launch end season sale)

Looking forward to the weekends for shopping therapy but didn't see anything that I like.
Saved my wallet from great despair.
Have been binge eating alot lately and I swear I've gotta stop. 

No comments: